September 11, 2010

I'm Baaack!!

FINALLY, The ACA-CT has come BACK to the -- Oh never mind. I can't stand the Rock.

That's right folks, I will be posting again. What prompted this, you ask? Well, I've been watching WWE and TNA now, and I need a place to vent my thoughts and opinions. That, and I'm bored as fuck in my downtime. I realized how strong my opinions are, and how many of them I have after not posting here for the longest time.

Every time I see something on a show anymore, all I can think of is "I should write about that."


I'll try to post my thoughts of each show, plus a weekly feature post. Jon Lew, if you read this, I would love to use your weekly WTFs and FTWs on here. Also, if you'd like to subscribe, shoot an email to ACA-CT@hotmail.com

Posts will start again next week on Tuesday with my Raw review. Weekly feature post will be a WWE vs. TNA comparison.

I'll also test run some monthly awards (best/worst style).

Please note that PPV reviews will be done using Wrestlezone's coverage.

Hope you guys are still interested in reading this stuff.

See you next week,

Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment