November 22, 2010

I'm dropping Smackdown from my coverage

I do apologize to you guys for having to do this. I don't consistently have the free time as of right now to keep doing things the way I am. It's been a couple of months since I started writing again, and I think I'm just starting to find the best format or weekly plan. This is what I'll be trying for now.

Monday: PPV recap (if there was one)
Tuesday: Raw review (detailed as always)
Thursday: NXT review

I may do basic SD coverage (ie: quick results) along with my ratings as usual and I'll post random thoughts or rants as I think of them in between reviews.

That said, I'm planning to have my SSeries coverage up tomorrow and my rant on squash matches coming mid week or so.

Thanks for reading and thanks for putting up with me and my lack of direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment