October 23, 2009

Fantasy Storylines -- Shadow of the Legacy, Part 2

Week 6:

The show starts off with Rhodes and DiBiase fighting verbally, again, until Randy Orton enters the arena, but stays on the ramp.

Randy Orton: I see that both of you had had enough of each other. I guess that tag teams were meant to be broken up. Now, to help me out to decide who'll be kicked out of Legacy, I'll put both of you in single matches tonight.

Match 1 -- Cody Rhodes vs. Chavo Guerrero

Rhodes destroys Chavo Guerrero impressively. A screenshot of Orton, who looks somewhat impressed, looking at a monitor backstage is shown.

Match 2 -- Ted DiBiase vs. Chris Masters

After a very impressive technical match-up, DiBiase picks up the win. Another screenshot of Orton looking impressed backstage is shown.

Orton then makes his way to his car, but DiBiase stops him.

Ted DiBiase: Hey Orton, it'll definitely be me, right? I have way more charisma and wrestling ability than Rhodes. You know that.

Cody Rhodes, who seems like he came out from nowhere, interrupts DiBiase.

Cody Rhodes: What are you saying, DiBiase? Orton will surely pick me.

Randy Orton: Guys, I haven't made a decision yet. Look, next week, DiBiase will team up with me. And the week after that, Rhodes will team up with me. Now, if you'll excuse me...

Orton enters his car and drives it.

Week 7:

Match 1 -- Ted DiBiase and Randy Orton vs. Cryme Tyme

Orton is not even tagged in once, but his team manages to pick up the win after a very impressive performance by Ted. Orton looks very satisfied with the performance.

Week 8:

Match 2 -- Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton vs. Primo and Carlito

The Colon's reunition was not a sweet one as Orton's team picked up the win. After a while, Orton picks up a microphone.

Randy Orton: I have made my decision...after a match at Breaking Point. And what better to be a submission match, which will truly show who has the better wrestling ability. And to counter any interference, I will be the guest enforcer for the match.

Breaking Point:

Match 1 -- Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase

After a long match and no interference, DiBiase makes Rhodes tap. After the match, Orton congratulates DiBiase. However, Rhodes gets a chair and enters the ring. He attempts to deliver a shot to Orton, however, Orton quickly ducks and delivers a very lethal RKO to Rhodes. Orton does that \____o___/ pose. DiBiase picks up the chair and looks like he's about to deliver a shot to Rhodes. Shockingly, DiBiase delivers a shot to Orton. DiBiase helps Rhodes to get back on his feet and the Legacy music hits. DiBiase and Rhodes celebrate and leave the ring as they leave a lifeless Orton in the ring.

Week 9:

Rhodes and DiBiase are in the ring with smiles on their faces.

Cody Rhodes: I am happy to say that DiBiase has been traded back to Raw, and therefore, Priceless is now an official stable. And since we have stopped being Orton's tools, we're shooting for some gold.

Orton enters the ring but looks injured.

Randy Orton: I swear if I wasn't injured, I would have RKOed both of you into space. Since I can't kick your asses, these guys can.

Jerishow enters the ring, but Priceless quickly leave it. Rhodes gets a microphone.

Cody Rhodes: I'm not going to engage in some kind of crazy brawl. Noooo. Instead, why don't we have a title match?

Chris Jericho: You haven't even deserved a title shot. Wha...

The guest host(Whoever he/she is lol) appears on the TitanTron.

Guest host: How about a contendership match for Priceless next week, and if they win, they'll face Jerishow at Hell in a Cell?

Ted DiBiase: Jerishow, consider those titles ours. And that's a promise.

Okay, I'll be stopping now. Tune in for the next parts. Another thing, for the rumors of Nic trying to move the blog into Webs.com is half true. We're just going for a trial run to see what Webs.com can provide. Me and Nic will keep you updated as more on the story comes. Oh and I just like to point this out, I'm discontinuing this storyline mainly because a similar storyline was on SvR '10's Orton's RTWM mode.

Until then,

Vafa

No comments:

Post a Comment